Do you like to generate revenue from selling android apps in Google Play Store ? And if you want to submit your’s apps as Paid in Google Play Store, then this article for you most. For this, you must have setup Google Wallet Merchant Account which you get inside Google Developer Console Account. Through this service, your’s all income will collect into your’s desired bank’s account or Credit Card etc.
Follow these steps to activate Google Wallet Merchant Account
- Create a Google Play developer account.
- Pay the $25 one-time registration fee to Google Play.
- Create and link to a Google Wallet Merchant Center account.
To create a Google Wallet Merchant Center account:
- Sign in to your Google Play Developer Console.
- From the side menu, click Reports.
- From the left menu, click Financial Reports.
- Click set up a merchant account now.
- Type in your business information. Then click Submit.
In order to receive payment from Google for apps that you sell, you need to specify a bank account in the Google Wallet Merchant Center.
All the setup is done, Now choose Paid option during app publishing section.