To publish Android apps and Game on Google Play, you’ll need to create a Google Play Developer account. If you are android apps developer and want to grow your business, benefit from features that help you improve your app’s then it enables to easily publish and distribute applications directly to users of Android-compatible phones.
This is an extensive guide, and will cover all of the essential steps to follow for creating a Google Play Developer Account.
Note: Google Play charges a $25 one-time developer fee.
To set up your Google Play account:
- Go to https://play.google.com/apps/publish/signup/
- Click Create an Account. (or if you have an account, please login and follow step 4)
- Fill out the form, and click Next Step.
- Click Back to Google Play Developer Console.
- Select the Google Play Developer distribution agreement check-box to acknowledge your agreement, and click Continue to payment to pay the one-time $25 fee.
- Enter your payment information, and click Accept and continue.
- You will receive an email from Google notifying you when your account is ready to be activated.
Note: This process can take up top a week.
- Activate your account.
Congratulations, you can now submit your app to the Google Play store.
Note : You must fill out all necessary developer’s information on google developer’f profile as Company’s name, Address. phone no., email etc. if you have changed any details , may it take 7 days to confirm after reviewing by Google Developer Console’s Team.